Friday, March 2, 2012

The Big Fisherman

No, I'm not talking about Bob or Sid!  I'm talking about the place we went to for lunch the other day.

Restaurant in Rockport

At The Big Fisherman

On Tuesdays, they have an all-you-can-eat special on chicken fried steak.  Talk about a man in heaven - it's Sid's favorite meal.  And the best part?  It's priced at $2.25!  For all you can eat!

Yum!

The first plate comes with the steak, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, cole slaw and a biscuit.  Second helping and beyond are just a plate of steak and gravy, or a pile of chicken livers or chicken gizzards, which, it turns out, Bob likes.  I tried one and it was like trying to take a bite of a deep fried tire - or worse!  To each his own....

I knew you wouldn't believe the price, so I took a picture of the receipt for proof!

Receipt

Did I mention it was ALL YOU CAN EAT?!!!

On the way, we passed by part of the line waiting to get in.

Cats at The Big Fisherman

A good time was had by all...


No comments: